Being the number 1 front-end development frameworks today, Bootstrap can be overwhelming for beginners with no previous experience. There are many beginners that have a tons of question about Bootraps, here we listed the top 5 most common question about bootstrap.
1. What is Bootstrap?
2. Why use Bootstrap?
Bootstrap is used to give the Responsive Web Design to a website. RWD enables the same page to work fine on different sized devices like mobile, tablet, desktop etc.
Bootstrap top 3 features
- Responsive design, compatible with all gadget’s
- Easy to get started, with just the basic knowledge of HTML/CSS anyone can get started with Bootstrap.
- It is supported by all major browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and IE.
3. What is bootstrap grid system?
Bootstrap grid system is a structure to create layout of webpages. It provides a total of 12 columns which can be used as per your layout requirement.
In the example below there are different combinations of columns that makes a total of 12 in each row.
4. What are the key components of Bootstrap?
- CSS – It comes with plenty of CSS files
- Scaffolding – It provides a basic structure with Grid system , link styles and background
- Layout Components – List of layout components
- Customize – you can customize your componentsTo get your own version of framework
5. What are the types of layout available in Bootstrap?
In Bootstrap there are two types of Layout available
- Fluid Layout – also known as wide or 100% width layout.
- Fixed Layout – also known as boxed layout.